Colabers AB. (“Colabers”) is the producer and owner of Colabers (collectively referred to here as the/our "Software" or the/our "Services"), which are contextual collaborative web and mobile based applications that help organizations and individuals stay organized, communicate and achieve collective intelligence.
When you visit our websites, we may send one or more cookies (small, removable data files) to your computer. Cookies can be used to uniquely identify your browser, which allows us to enhance and personalize your online experience at Colabers’ websites. For example, cookies allow us to recognize you when you return to a website and present relevant content to you when you visit. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can configure your browser to warn you when cookies are sent, or to refuse all cookies, read more here. Some of the features and services of Colabers’ websites may not operate properly if your cookies are disabled. Cookies, by themselves, do not provide us with any personally identifying information. As you use our services or visit our websites, we want you to be clear how we are using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy. Your privacy matters to us and if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content and information submitted by users to the Services is referred to in this policy as “Licensee Data.” As further explained below, Licensee Data is controlled by the organization or other third party that entered into an agreement with Colabers AB, (the “Licensee”). When Colabers collects or processes Licensee Data, it does so on behalf of the Licensee.
Here are some examples of Licensee Data: Activities, Actions, messages, pictures, videos, edits to messages or deleted messages, and other types of files. A User may also choose to enter information into their profile, such as first and last name, job, a photo and a phone number.
If you are using the Services by invitation of a Licensee, whether that the Licensee is your employer, another organization, or an individual, you agree that the Licensee determines its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, sharing, and retention of Licensee Data which may apply to your use of the Services. Please check with the Licensee about the policies and settings it has in place.
Colabers may also collect and receive the following information:
- Account creation information. Licensees, may on behalf of Users, provide information such as an email address and password to create an account.
- Services usage information. This is information about how you are accessing and using the Services, which may include administrative and support communications with us and information about activities, Actions, people, features, content, and links you interact with, and what third party integrations you use (if any).
- Log data. When you use the Services our servers may automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information. We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some, or all, of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Geo-location information. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Services integrations. If, when using the Services, you integrate with a third party service, we will connect that service to ours. The third party provider of the integration may share certain information about your account with Colabers. However, we do not receive or store your passwords for any of these third party services.
How we collect and receive information
We collect information we get from your use of our Services and information you provide to us directly.
Information we get from your use of the Services is primarily non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers, servers, and services like Google Analytics*.
When you use the Services, we also collect potentially personally identifying information in the form of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) accessed (which may reference the name of a Activity, Actions, username, or Licensee), and the unique identification number associated with the account.
We do not use that information to identify you, with one exception: we may discover, by reviewing log files, that a particular account is using the Services in a way that is degrading the experience for all the Services’ users. If this is discovered, we may look up personally identifiable information associated with that account in order to contact the account owner.
Information you provide to us directly is collected as is necessary or appropriate given the type of interaction and you can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, however that may prevent you from engaging in certain or all interactions with Colabers.
If you send us a request, such as emailing us for support, we reserve the right to publish it, absent any personally identifying information, in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or help other users.
In the process of supporting our Services, we may discover personally identifiable information associated with your account.
In the process of supporting our Services, we may need to investigate the data within your account, including data you have entered into Activities, Actions, etc. If this occurs, we will always request your explicit permission before looking at the data in your account.
You should know that any personally identifiable information you enter into the Services might be transferred out of your country. By using the Services, you consent to such transfer and are representing that you have the right to transfer such information outside your country.
How we use the information that we collect and receive
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones and to protect Colabers and our customers as well as our users. Colabers may access and use that data as reasonably necessary to
- provide, maintain and improve the Services;
- to prevent or address service, security, technical issues or at a Licensee or User’s request in connection with support matters;
- as required by law and
- as set forth in our agreement with the Licensee or as expressly permitted in writing by the Licensee or User.
If you contact Colabers, Colabers may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements of our Services.
Information that we share
Colabers may share or disclose personal information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Colabers’ assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplating of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Colabers or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
Colabers may disclose or use aggregate or de-identified information for any purpose.
Information you give to others
This Policy only applies to information collected by Colabers. It does not apply to the practices of companies that we don't own or control, or employees that we don't manage. Information on our Services may contain links to third party websites, and any information you provide to those sites will be covered by any privacy policies they may have. Please be sure to read the privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit. It is those sites' responsibility to protect any information you give them, so we can't be held liable for their wrongful use of your personally identifying information.
If you have any questions about your personal information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at email@example.com. If you wish to access or update your personally identifiable information with Colabers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When updating your personal information we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We may deny any request that is
- unreasonably repetitive
- require a disproportionate technical effort
- risk the privacy of others
In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. Colabers does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system. Read more here.
If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general or if you have any concerns or complaints about how you think we've handled your personal information, please contact email@example.com